We never underestimate our NextGen students and what they can bring to their families, schools, ball teams, or anywhere else they set their feet. We do not believe in a 'junior' Holy Spirit, and we know that this is a generation that can move in the gifts of God and pursue the Great Commission.
We have areas for all students from birth to seniors in High School. On Wednesday nights we have transformed our entire TWBC Campus into a NextGen Facility with worship services, and a fun atmosphere for all ages.
- Services are from 6:15pm to 7:30pm here at TWBC and all ages are welcome.
- Our NextGen Worship Experience takes place during both services (9am and 10:45am) for our Elementary Students. They are allowed to come upstairs 5 minutes prior to each service, but can check in with their parents upon arrival to campus.
- Early Childhood participants are taken directly into their classes after being checked in.
Thank you so much for entrusting us with your young people. We are excited to see what God has in store for this generation.
Early Childhood (Birth to Third Grade)
- We split up ages with birth - 17 months in our Nursery, 18 months - 3 years in Toddlers, and 3 - 5 years (must be potty trained) in our PreSchool Class. All groups receive lessons, worship, and prayer as well as have a blast together.
- Our Kindergarten - Third Graders are in our Elementary Classes and we have a great time in worship, small groups, and some fun and games as well.
- Rachael Johnson is our Director of Early Childhood and Elementary Ministries
PreTeen Ministry (4th & 5th Grade)
- We have found that the PreTeen (4th and 5th Grade) age has shown to be the age where students begin to decide if they will stay in church. Because of technology gaps and culture changes, we have learned that it is very important that we begin transforming this age group into believers who are ready to tackle the never-before-seen issues of Middle School while, at the same time, still enjoying childhood. It takes a very special ministry to do so, and we have it here. We want to partner with parents and help our students be all they can be in every area of their life.
- Pastor Hunter Elliott is our Director of PreTeen Ministry
RAGE Student Ministry
- Our Student Ministry is for students from 6th - 12th Grade. Teenagers are developing quicker than ever, both physically and mentally. It is important to help them as they enter into this season of their life. We want to team up with parents and see them flourish in their faith walk while also helping them traverse the world of social media and issues never seen before by parents. We also encourage students of all ages to become involved by serving in the many areas of our church. Many already help by operating cameras, working in NextGen, Connect Team, and Production.